Could we please discuss how amazing this Moroccan-inspired salle-de-bain is? As seen in Rue Mag in July, this Moroccan-inspired bathroom is – funny enough – in a sweet little boutique hotel in Mexico. Who knew?
If this were in my house, in addition to doing my business, I think I might want to take my morning coffee in here as well. It looks like heaven. The shower tile… the Moroccan arch… the modern, faintly amber-hued pendant light… the smooth quartz-looking lamp… and maybe most of all, the warmth (and utility) that that buffet adds all combine to make this space drool-worthy.
Do we love it, or do we love it??
1. K9 Crystal Chandelier with 6 Lights in Globe Shape. Loving this fun chandelier – would be a nice juxtaposition maybe of the beachy/more traditional stuff in my apartment. And only $80. Hmmm…
2. Chanel Velvet Matte Top Coat Limited Edition. There are only two bottles left on Amazon.com of this velvety soft nail polish that makes me want to welcome in the Fall by painting my nails this exact color. While listening to The Smiths on a loop.
3. “You Are My Bucket List” Print. Just as sweet as pie, this print is. Give it as a gift to your boo… just cause. Or get him a Beer of the Month club membership. Yeah, get him that actually.
4. Two Tier Gold Necklace. Can you imagine this dainty gold necklace with a pretty lower cut top? I can. Is it still my birthday?
5. This Is My Netflix, Oreos & Pizza Shirt. STEPH, DON’T WORRY, I GOT YOU, I GOT YOUR ADDRESS. WILL PUT THIS IN THE MAIL.
6. Moravian Star Ceiling Mount. I’ve been looking for a star-shaped pendant for a while, and though I don’t technically need this light either, I can imagine the glowing pretty light in my kitchen or bathroom.
7. Michael Kors Slim Runway Black Watch. Because black is the new gold.
Oooh, and get ready for seriously one of THE most gorgeous weddings on the blog next week – courtesy of friends who tied the knot in Big Sur a couple weeks ago. I die. So will you. Trust.
Happy Friday dahlins!!!