…Aka Sheep, Aka K Dubz, aka the one who probably coulda volunteered a wee bit more throughout the year, could’ve been less snarky with Stephanie on our 2-hour-long cackle fests, could’ve gone to church a wee bit more (sorry Mom!).
But in the spirit of the Holidays, I know you’re a forgiving chap, Santa; that’s why I’ve put together a list of goodies in case you still want to hook a sister up this year! Mmmkay, here goes:
1. A dump truck pulled up to my front door filled with Dry Bar gift certificates.
Let me put it this way. When I enter a Dry Bar, which is a Heaven-sent blow dry bar specializing in blowing out your hair to a silky, smooth masterpiece, I enter looking like a prison wife, and exit looking and feeling like a dignified lady:
2. A gift certificate to a spa for a yummy massage. Maybe one of my favorite all-time gifts, which unless they’re a masochist and hate massages, is a perfect gift for any loved ones of yours:
3. This one size fits all cute geometric sweater to wear during this friggin cold! LA winter season:
4. Or THIS Asos chunky rib cardigan. I lurve the snuggliness and bright pop o’ color:
6. OR either of these statement pieces from Bauble Bar (my fave website for bold, fun necklaces!):
7. A bright new suitcase to replace mine which looks like a pack of wolves tore into it. And it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! TJ Maxx has a TON of luggage right now for wicked cheap – just ask Giuliana Rancic who posted this on Instagram the other day:
8. This perfect, slouchy, well-traveled-looking pair of boots by my fave shoe designer Jeffrey Campbell:
9. A membership to a Wine of the Month Club, cause I’m real fancy:
10. Not sure how long wedge sneakers are gonna remain “in”, but these Adidas Wedge High-Tops, below, to me, are just.friggin.cool:
11. Some cozy – but CUTE! – pajamas which won’t cause my husband to cringe a bit whenever I put them on, like what’s in my current rotation (see below). Poor, poor guy:
12. And finally, the latest book from Wally Lamb. Usually I’d be all recessionista and shiz and check it out at the library, but right now I’m #47 on the wait list!
Thank you Santy, you really are the BEST.