Covet the life you live.
Play this before continuing. Mmkay………………………………………………………………
Happy Thursday, darlings…
*Amethyst rings via Moorea Seal. All photos via Pinterest
1. I love the chick with the 70’s-esque bell-bottoms, aviators and white spaghetti strap top.
2. Love the geo rings!
3. I’m suddenly aware of how uncool my wardrobe is
4. …But I loved it all!
PS: I want to feed Betty Draper a batch of cookies.
1. I love those too and bell bottoms just so happen to be the look of Spring! Why don’t you go on ahead and buy some of the J Brand bell bottoms? http://www.jbrandjeans.com/bell_bottom/pl/c/107.html
2. I knew you’d love. They remind me kinda of the rings you spotted in NYC.
3. I love your wardrobe. But I know. I felt the same way.
PPS – Betty Draper would love your peanut butter cookies! Aannnnnd so would I.
i just had a friend email me letting me know that you featured my amethyst rings. thanks for diggin them all of the outfits in this post are sooooooooo my style. im so pleased to see my jewelry snuggled up with such pretty outfits
xo Moorea Seal
ps, here is my etsy shop: http://www.mooreaseal.etsy.com
i’ll be adding a ton of new amethyst rings in a week.
Moorea, if you were in my presence right now you’d be watching me bow down to you. “Obsessed” isn’t an appropriate enough term for my feelings on your rings. Thank you for writing in – never know who to credit off Pinterest (nothing’s ever cited!). Please let us know when you’ve got new rings up on your site.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Pinterest Badge by Skipser