I can’t. This is the best party on anyone’s feet I’ve ever seen. Down to the perfect shade of pink bubble gum polish. Sophia Webster kicks – available at Saks.
Have you SEEN Tabarka Tile? Remind me to post about them later this week.
Look at this little lilac stunner! I’d like to pop triplets of these over a pretty Calcutta Gold island. #nomnomnom
Half of the things I say from my little soapbox on this blog, I say out loud to remind myself of, too. And this is one of ’em… I made a few REAL good strides on the “do more of what makes you happy” front today, including a project that started with crossing a few lanes of traffic and throwing myself on top of a wicker headboard in someone’s yard. I wish I were kidding.
How stunning are these Limoges plates? We could totally set the table with the doily dress above and everything would be right in the world. #passthecreamedcornplease
The world can never have enough Gusses.
1. Is it time to go back to France yet, where everything is enchanting and there’s a constant symphony of accordions playing La Vie En Rose and the “meep meep” of foreign cars and indiscernible chatter floating through the air?
2. If you’ve just looked at this pic of Caramel Brownies with a Pretzel Crust for more than 2 seconds, than you probably just gained 7 pounds. And I bet it was so worth it. I know this because I accidentally made them on Saturday night and washed ’em down with Sauvignon Blanc and then forgot to eat dinner. #whoops
3. Um. I don’t know who this chick is, but gyah I’m happy for her. How can you look at this and not be overwhelmed with joy? I saw it and may or may not have instantly burst into tears.
4. I. CAN’T. HANDLE. IT. The only thing that melts my heart more than chubby babies and golden retrievers is chubby babies and golden retrievers who are best friends. This is my new Insta-friend’s nugget and her (GusGus lookalike) pup, Oliver. It’s amazing how many Insta-friends you make when you hashtag your golden retriever – we’re all cut from the same cloth (…and apparently went to college together – who knew?)
5. So much more Lilly Pullitzer-esque than my white-on-white sensibilities would normally push me to do, but I adore this room by designer Anne Hepfer. The perky, kelly green fabric on the headboard… the hot pink piping and hot pink pompom throw… the scalloped pillowcases… the little bamboo nightstand. How could you ever walk in this preppy, tropical heaven and not be happy?? Isn’t that what good design should be all about?
6. This has been a *real* interesting year … and now that 2014 is rounding 3rd, I realize it’s taught me as much about myself and my own character as it has about all the people around me. At the end of the day, you can get all the advice in the world – solicited or not – but this is still the only way I know how to do business. And that is A-ok by me.
PS: here’s the board where I keep my happy vault. Hop on & follow along!
Have a great week you guys!!!