I have been ooh-ing and ahh-ing this week over everything from gorgeous artwork to swoon-worthy interiors to I-don’t-know-how-I-can-possibly-live-without-it fashion. Behold, 10 Glorious Finds that will knock your socks off:
1. Leanne Shapton’s Watercolors for the New York Times.
2. This sweet little glass creamer that reminds me of the milk cartons in my elementary school lunchroom ca. 1988. Except way cooler.
3. This charming cottage… slash backyard fairy wonderland. Currently daydreaming about spending lazy summer afternoons here and barbequing at sunset.
5. This rustic-meets-glam kitchen is breathtaking. I’d do dishes at that sink all day, every day.
7. All hail early June – AKA PEONY SEASON. Hustle over to the Farmer’s Market, take a whiff, and then take home a bunch… they smell wonderful, and they won’t be around for long!
8. I need to add this Tobacco Wrist Watch to my accessory collection, stat. Can you say ’staple’?
9. Holy schnikes Batman. Christopher Farr’s ‘Carnival’ print is like a little slice of heaven. The pattern feels almost traditional, but the colorways give it refreshingly modern twist.
10. I keep stumbling upon these sunny, free-spirited Marilyn shots on Pinterest, which I have never seen before and absolutely love. I’m so used to seeing her all gussied up and swanky with a sexy pout, and I feel like these show a completely different side of her… her carefree spirit is almost contagious. I would love to hang a massively oversized one of these in an expected place, like a powder room.
Happy (almost) weekend!